- A blocky hybrid sweet pepper turning from green to yellow.
- Variety ideal for growing under protected culture in the greenhouse or under shade net and also for outdoor production for harvesting at green stage.
- Hybrid Kimbo F1 maintains fruit size under stressful growing conditions.
- Medium tall, compact indeterminate plant with short internodes and good fruit setting.
- Fruits are deep blocky (4 lobes) with smooth skin and thick walls
- Long cycle production with high yield potential for 6 – 9 months harvesting in the greenhouse or under shade net.
- Extra-large green to yellow blocky fruits weighing approximately 250 grams.
- Excellent glossy yellow fruits with thick walls
- Maturity: harvesting start 70 days from transplant for mature green fruits and 90 days for yellow fruits.
- Yield potential: Average 60-70 tons / acre under good agronomic practices.
Excellent tolerance to: TOBAMO viruses, pepper mild mottle virus, Potato virus Y, Bacterial Spot (race 1-2), Tomato mosaic virus