High yielding tomato variety Yield potential – 417 crates of 60kg each (25 Tonnes per Acre) Determinate fresh market and processing Tomato Hybrid
- Fruits: Oval (Kamongo) shaped with very good red color. Grade 1 -3: an average fruit size of the 90-120 grams with excellent keeping quality.
- Taste: Very good due to its high brix.
- Plant: Vigorous with a very good fruits cover and excellent resistances to TyLCV disease.
- Maturity : Early maturing about 75 days( 2 1/2) months
- Resistance : Medium early Resistances to Tomato Yellow leaf curl mosaic virus, Fusarium wilt, Verticillium wilt and Nematodes